Find frequently asked questions about SPARKS!
1. What is SPARKS?
SPARKS is the PNSMA’s annual social marketing conference, covering two days of insights and instruction from prominent voices in the field. The event features more than a dozen social marketing experts speaking on behavior change related to some of the most urgent issues we face, including public health, injury prevention, environmental health and protection, and community well-being in the Pacific Northwest.
Example topics from SPARKS 2019:
- “Unique Partnerships Can Achieve Long Term Social Marketing Goals.”
- “No One Wants Their Sewage Back- Motivating Seattle residents to keep their drains clean.”
- “Just One Trip- Moving the Needle From Awareness to Behavior Change.”
- “Bringing Multicultural Communities to the Table and Beyond.”
2. Who benefits from something like SPARKS?
Our hope is that people coming from a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences will benefit from SPARKS. Urgent issues in the Pacific Northwest will be solved with successful collaboration across many professional fields and disciplines. Whether you work for Waste Management, an environmental consulting agency, a tech firm, or a food bank, we are hopeful that you will learn something meaningful and applicable to your line of work.
3. When & where is SPARKS?
The SPARKS Conference is held in Seattle, Washington on two consecutive days in December each year. SPARKS 2020 will be held as a virtual event on December 7th and 8th.
4. How do I register?
Online registration for SPARKS 2020 is open! Click here to register.
5. Where can I find the speaker list?
The list of speakers along with their topics for SPARKS 2020 will be posted on the SPARKS Agenda page in mid-October.
6. Where can I find the list of book prizes given out last year?
Find the complete list of books from the SPARKS 2019 prize giveaway here.
If you have any other questions regarding SPARKS, Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!
SPARKS 2020 is made possible by our sponsors.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for SPARKS! Email email@example.com.
McKenzie-Mohr & Associates | Veda Environmental | Hardwick Research